Taking proper care of your lawn is more than just using a lawnmower on it every week. True landscaping involves other tactics, such as edging, which gives your yard a nice clean look. However, edging requires tools and takes time, and if you’re not entirely sure what you’re doing, you could end up doing more harm than good. If you really want to have an attractive and well-kept yard, then let the experts at J Landscaping handle your edging needs. With our 8 years of experience, we’ll deliver professional lawn care services that will make your home the envy of the block.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Edging Your Yard
While most people tend to just use a lawnmower, edging the yard offers benefits that you’ll certainly appreciate.
- Cleanliness: When your yard is edged, it delivers a cleaner look. Grass isn’t growing wild through fences or surrounding flower pots
- Control: Consistent edging of your yard teaches your grass where it should be growing to deliver more control to your yard as it continues to flourish
- Curb Appeal: An edged yard makes your lawn look more inviting, and this adds curb appeal to your home that is great for resale value or general equity in the home
Why Choose J Landscaping to Edge Your Lawn?
Having your lawn serviced means choosing the right company for the job, and J Landscaping is the smart choice for a variety of reasons.
- Expertise: We have been in business since 2015, and every single member of our team is expertly trained in lawn care service so we can provide you with the most attractive lawn
- Price: Taking care of your lawn shouldn’t cost you a fortune, which is why we provide affordable pricing options based on the services you choose for your lawn
- Service: Every member of our team is dedicated to providing high-quality service. We’ll listen to you to ensure you’re getting what you want, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have along the way to ensure you’re satisfied
- Options: Aside from just edging your lawn, we provide a variety of lawn care options to be your one-stop-shop. From edging to mowing to landscaping, we can do it all.
The J Landscaping Edging Process
Taking care of your lawn is more than just showing up and making a few cuts. Plus, we believe in transparency, which is why we keep our process out there in the open.
- Our team will come to your house and inspect your lawn to provide you with the best quote. During this initial conversation, we’ll find out what type of services you are looking for and what your ultimate goals are for your lawn. With this information, we will craft a lawn care service quote for you.
- Upon approval of the quote, our team will create a schedule that best aligns with your needs. You can expect our team to arrive at your home on your scheduled day to take proper care of your lawn.
- Our team believes in open communication, so we will constantly let you know about the services we’re providing as well as any challenges that may arise. This way, we can work together to decide on the right solution.
Contact J Landscaping Today
When you’re interested in edging services, be sure to contact J Landscaping at (781) 691-4777 today.